TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. The promoter is Whoa Nelly.
2. The competition is open to all residents of the Brisbane and Sunshine Coast within our delivery zone (see https://www.whoanelly.com.au/home-delivery/ for map of delivery zone).
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. This competition is run on Facebook only.
6. Closing date for entry is 5pm Christmas Eve, Monday 24th December. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
7. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
8. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
Post a photo of your dog being “naughty” or “nice”.
The photo with the most amount of likes at the time of closing will be deemed the winner.
9. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
10. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
11. The prize is as follows: $200 gift voucher for Whoa Nelly, redeemable for dog food and valid for 12 months from issue. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
12. Winners will be chosen: as a result of a popular vote conducted via social media sites as measured and recorded and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
13. The winner will be notified by tagged post and DM on Facebook within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
14. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
15. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
17. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
18. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
19. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
20. All entrants agree that any image they share is able to be used freely by Whoa Nelly for any purpose.
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
21. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You are providing your information to Whoa Nelly and not to any other party. The information you provide will be used for this competition and will not be shared with any other party outside of Whoa Nelly.